Thursday 1 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Role player George III Clooney is reportedly moving out of his theatre and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he just realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters o'er her house on the day she was taken to hospital to begin with this month.
The Hollywood wizard believed soul had broken come out of prison because of the noise existence created and told Newsweek that he was now planning to pass on his Los Angeles nursing home.
He said: "I just base out, like, 10 days ago I must live inside, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I found out because I came home at 10 at dark and there was [sic] completely these helicopters o'er my house with these lights.
"I think, 'Someone's broken out of prison...' I acquire my baseball bat, which is what you constantly get in every moving-picture show, and I called up my supporter, world Health Organization I idea was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he chop-chop realised his home plate wasn't at risk, just that he was living nearly Spears.
He joked: "So at present I have to move."